In order to build a beautiful website, you don’t need to have the skills of an expert coder or graphic designer. There are many tools and resources online to help you create the website that will amaze your family, friends and customers. Your web design will be so beautiful that they will think you hired a professional.
One of the greatest resources to make your website more appealing is vector icons for website. Icons can bring tremendous value to your design and help communicate your main message by drawing your visitors’ eyes to the most important content. For instance:
- An icon of map will help your customers quickly find your shop.
- A telephone icon will make it easier for them to find your contact numbers.
- A shopping cart icon will help them check out and process their orders more easily.
Vector icons for website are important because:
- They are recognizable. They allow new visitors to easily scan and absorb the content in your website.
- They look great! Visuals improve the overall design of your website and these vector icons make your pages look more visually appealing. They also help with the readability the same way that break line do.
- They are understood globally. Although you create a multilingual website, vector icons are also a great way to communicate main messages. They are understood by people around the world.
So, where can you find these lovely icons? Well, a number of website offer them. But if you are looking for high quality and high volume, we recommend IconTail. The website has over 4100 line and filled icons in its library, which is divided into 50 different categories. All icons come with a Friendly License, which allows you to use them in multiple projects – both commercial and personal. Starting at $69, you can download all icons in the website at specified formats.